Sunday, May 29, 2011

Marketing Lessons from the Grateful Dead

I believe in syncronicity and I try to pay attention to it. So, last week when I heard something about the Grateful Dead being great marketers and I felt my "syncronicity sense tingle," I made a note to stay on the lookout for more information. When I was in the bookstore yesterday I happened upon this book. I knew it was part of the flow, so I pulled it off the shelf and started skimming through it.

It also had how different companies used some of these ideas to their own benefit and it's really quite insightful.

If you'd like to see what I think the most important ideas for artists are, check out my other blog.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, everyone. The other blog didn't post like I thought it did. I will have a corrected link for you soon.

    ReplyDelete