Monday, June 21, 2010

Imagine FX

I don't do digital art (well, beyond the couple pieces I've already done and my web comic - if you can call the latter anything but "basement art."). I've had a lot of people ask me why I don't, since they know I enjoy working on computers. But brush painting lets me "unplug" and get away. Still, I love seeing the techniques involved. If you like painting in Photoshop but want to better your skills, this is for you! They have great step-by-step tutorials. I personally like looking through the magazine for art inspiration. June's magazine was so full of wonderful art, I had to buy the magazine. Next month is a Masters of Manga issue -- I have a feeling I'll be buying that issue too. The manga tutorials they had a bit ago were fantastic. This is definitely the magazine to read to free your mind and get yourself out of a rut.

No comments:

Post a Comment